Ground floor Investment Opportunity to fund the expansion of our franchise brand !
Our Master Area Development Agreement, allows you as an investor to help us finance the marketing and growth of our brand. The MADA is specific to a State and as an investor you will be entitled to monthly royalties from each franchisee in that state, as outlined in the agreement.
The investment requirement is between $500,000 and $1,000,000.
We have created an Around the Town Signs franchise opportunity that can be run from a franchisees own home or a small office location! This unique program will allow us to sell more franchise territories in less time than those sign franchises requiring an investment of $200,000 or more to start.
WHY INVEST IN THE SIGN INDUSTRY?
- Multi Billion Dollar Industry (estimates vary from $8B-$11B depending on source)
- The sign industry is a business to business (B2B) service. Sign and graphics companies overwhelmingly serve other business clients rather than individual retail consumers.
- The customer is typically a professional individual in a management, administrative, or ownership position within the business they represent.
- Business hours are typically along the lines of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Many sign companies are located in a retail location for easy access and high visibility, and yet are providing a business to business service with non-retail hours.
- The industry continues to adapt to new technology, yet ownership isn’t required to have highly technical expertise
- Multiple organizations provide significant resources for training and ongoing education.
- The industry has historically weathered down markets or recessions quite well.
- Signs and graphics are a “need” for businesses, not a luxury or indispensable expense.
- Highly fragmented industry – no one dominant company within the industry, allowing independents and franchises alike to succeed in various markets across the country!
There is always a need to communicate to customers through signage, be it lawn signs, banners, dynamic digital or newer technologies, we are at the leading edge of these technologies which represent strong ongoing sales opportunities for our franchise owners in their market area. We begin with a comprehensive five day training program in Florida and additional follow up support in their market. Our training resources include: Business Planning, Operations, Financial & Personnel management, Marketing, Point-of-Sale, Sign Design, Production & Subcontracting, Annual workshops, on-line ordering and other training opportunities to help each franchisee succeed as an Around the Town Signs location.
The opportunity we offer is much more reasonable and attractive for a savvy entrepreneur. With Around the Towns Signs, after the initial territory purchase, we only ask our franchisees for a monthly fixed fee, which will not increase when their sales and profits do. Our goal is to help them be successful and grow in their market. We will do our part to see that they are not only happy to pay their royalty fee but feel that it is money well spent to be a part of our Nationwide network.
Franchises are sold by county, providing exclusivity to each franchisee in their market area.
Call today for additional information on how you can invest in the marketing of Around the Town Signs franchise program and see up to a 35% return on investment.
“Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sale”
1. Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales
a. This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 14 countries and 15 US states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The countries are Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada (provinces of Alberta and Ontario), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, Spain, and the United States of America. The US states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
b. This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
c. OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS AT www.corp.ca.gov A SPECIAL FORM HAS TO BE FILED IN CALIFORNIA IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THIS EXEMPTION.
2. Around the Town Signs is NOT offering franchises in states that Around the Town Signs is not approved.